Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Is Asharam Bapu a rapist

Today Asharam Bapu is in the jail but why? He has been charged of a rape with an under aged girl. Asharam is saying that he has been the prey of conspiracy. I do not know who is right. Asharam Bapu can be a rapist or not but I know one thing certainly that he if he has been a political leader he should have not been sent in the jail in so hurry. Because our legal institutions are very lazy and I feel that they play on the eye brow's indication of party which is in governance. I think that if Asharam Bapu has not spoken against Sonia and Rahul Asharam Bapu has not been charged of this rape. If he has been charged he would not have been put in jail but in hospital. I am not protecting Asharam Bapu. If he had done something wrong he should be punished immediately. I am demanding only that this hastening should be shown in the matters of leaders too.

No comments:

Post a Comment